Service and Meetings
※Please check the “Measures against COVID-19” page as you join the service.
|Worship Service||11:00-12:00 (Bilingual Japanese/English)|
|Mini Church||※On line only|
|Prayer Meeting||※We are currently not doing prayer meetings.|
※You can join our Live Streaming Sunday Service from Live Streaming page.
Program ※Currently all kids in one class
|JOY class||age 4-6|
|HOPE class||age 6-12|
Mini Church is a time where we share what we received from the message, and also what is happening in our daily lives while we eat lunch. Our coordinator will introduce you to one of the Mini Churches if you wish to join them.
※We are currently meeting on line because of COVID. We can introduce Mini Churches you can join.
About Our Church
Life Chapel International is a protestant church in Shonandai in Fujisawa City.
Our services are bilingual, Japanese and English.
We have people from different countries and of all ages.
Everyone is welcome, we are waiting for you to visit us.
Our Church History
After about 1 year, they moved to Shonandai where Pastor Paul always had a vision to start a church.
They first rented a space near the station only on Sundays then rented a room monthly, then moved to Kameino in 2005 where the current church building was built.
We have been praying and reaching out from here to the world.
Flood the Nations 「神のいのちを全世界に」
Our vision is to flood the nations with the life of God.
The life of God is in the love of Jesus.
We want everyone to receive this life of God, to grow, and to flow the love of Jesus to the people around us and to the world. (Eze 47:1-12)
About Our Pastor
Paul and Eri Suzuki
Thank you for looking at our website.
It’s not a coincidence that you are looking at our website right now.
God is preparing a wonderful life for you. Don’t worry about your past or your present self. Your life can be changed by God of the Bible. Actually He wants to change the world through you.
The Bible says those who abide in Christ bear much fruit. This world will change as you abide in Christ and bear fruit.
Christ loves you. Please receive His love and live a wonderful life.
Senior pastor Paul Suzuki
If it is your first time at Life Chapel…
What is a church? Who are Christians? What’s the Bible? These are the questions many people have…
- What is a church? Who are Christians?
- Christians believe Jesus Christ as God and Savior. And church is a place where Christians gather together and worship Him.
- I am not a Christian. Can I attend the service?
- Of course! Everyone is welcome! Please come and join us.
- What do you do at church? What is a Sunday Service?
- We sing praise song, pray, read the Bible and listen to the Pastor’s message. You can attend with no preparation.
- What is the Bible?
- The Bible is the book which is written about God’s love for us. Stories in the Bible are not made-up stories, but true history.
- What should I wear?
- You can wear casual clothing to church.
- What should I bring?
- You can just bring yourself. We can lend the Bible.
- I don’t know praise songs.
- It is not a problem to not sing if you don’t know the songs. We have lyrics on the monitor, so if you can sing, let’s sing together.